Is your email client or spam filter not listed below?
If Ethan Cobalt Emails are being filtered, try adding email@example.com to your Address Book or Contact list.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
At times, Gmail mistakenly sends emails you want, to the Spam folder…
If you do not readily find an email from Ethan Cobalt…
To assure you continue to get emails you asked to receive, Create a Filter.
- If you find an email from Ethan Cobalt in Gmail spam?
- Open the email please.
- Click ‘Dots’ button on the top right, to reveal your choices.
- Click Filter messages like this.
- Click the button Create filter to open your settings.
- From the next menu, please check these options:
-Never send it to Spam
-Always mark it as Important
(Previously “Hotmail”, “Live”, “Windows Live” and “MSN”…)
In the new Outlook.com you must click the Wait it’s safe link if you find emails incorrectly identified as spam.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the Junk folder. If you see the Ethan Cobalt email in your Inbox
- Open the email from Ethan Cobalt…
– Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
– Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!
Please log into your Xfinity account and select your Comcast webmail:
- Should you find an email from Ethan Cobalt in your spam folder:
- Open the email.
- Click the
Spam (not spam) icon on the top toolbar.
Next please, add Ethan Cobalt to your address book:
1. Please open the email from Ethan Cobalt.
2. Click on the button at the top left of the email that says “Add to Address Book”
3. That will open your edit contact screen.
4. Then click Save and you’re all done.
To ensure important emails get delivered to your AOL Inbox- Please complete these two steps…
If you find Ethan Cobalt in your spam folder:
- Right click the email.
- Click “Not spam” in the resulting list.
Add email@example.com to your Address Book:
- Open the email from Ethan Cobalt
- Click the show details link next to Ethan Cobalt in the From field.
- Move your mouse over or tap firstname.lastname@example.org to show the menu.
- Click or tap Add contact in the menu displayed.
- Add Ethan Cobalt to the name fields
- Click Add contact
If you do not see an email from Ethan Cobalt in your Inbox…
Check your Spam Folder. If an email from Ethan Cobalt is there?
- – Please open the email.
- – Next click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar.
To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from Ethan Cobalt to your Inbox.
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- Enter our email address email@example.com in the text box next to Contains…
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- Click or tap Save…
- You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains Ethan Cobalt
- Click or tap Save on this screen.
- You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
Phone Mail App
iPhone Mail identifies most junk mail (spam) sent to your @icloud.com address or aliases, but it can mistakenly move email incorrectly to your Junk mail folder.
Periodically check the Junk folder for email messages that were marked as junk mistakenly.
To indicate that an email message from Ethan Cobalt isn’t junk:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- Scroll down to the folders area
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email from Ethan Cobalt and slide it left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from Ethan Cobalt will no longer be marked as junk.
By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.